NetEnt produces just about every kind of video slot imaginable, and Jackpot 6000 is straight off its “classic slots” shelf. It looks exactly like a Vegas-style slot machine, so much so that the entire machine, including all the buttons and a casino floor, can be seen on the game screen itself.
As a classic slot, there are no real bonus features or extras. This is a straight-up old-school slot machine. That will either appeal to you or put you off, but it’s important that you understand what to expect.
Jackpot 6000 – The Essentials
- This is a NetEnt video slot. That means you can be sure a quality gaming experience is assured.
- It has 3 reels and 5 paylines. That’s not a huge number of ways to win as compared to more recent video slots.
- This is a classic fruit machine styled game. Symbols include bells, cherries, lemons, stars, grapes, and jokers.
- Spins start at £1 and if you have a bigger bankroll you can bet £10 per spin.
- The Jackpot 6000 jackpot is x2,000 your line bet. Betting the maximum could lead to winning big money.
Jackpot 6000 Slot Features
There are no bonus features, per se, in this game, but there are a couple of ways to gamble for bigger wins.
- The Supermeter – Each time you win a siren will wail and you will be given a chance to gamble your winnings. If you decide to do so the reels will begin to spin and any two jokers on the reels will automatically win you between 10 and 6,000 credits.
- Double or Nothing – If the Supermeter isn’t for you it’s possible to simply play a game of heads or tails. Take your pick and a coin will be flipped. If you win you get double your payout but if you lose you get nothing.
How to Play
- There are five fixed paylines in this slot so you don’t need to set those, to begin with.
- You do need to decide how many coins you want to bet per spin, though. Click one of the copper coins in the bottom right of the game screen to set this.
- You also need to set your bet level by clicking the “bet” button. You can set this between 1 and 10. Naturally, the higher the bet level, the bigger the risk and potential wins.
- When you have set things up the way you want them click the “spin” button. This will place your first real money bet.
- If you make a win and click “spin” again you will automatically play the Supermeter round. To collect you need to click the “collect” button.
- If you want to bet the maximum you can click “max bet” to arrange the setting accordingly.
Jackpot 6000 Tips
- There are virtually no features in this slot. It’s worth betting big in the base game as any win can be transferred to the “supermeter” and the coin value will determine the prizes there.
- The heads or tails feature can be quite fun, but it’s not advisable to use it on big wins. Use this to build up little wins you don’t mind losing, but if you score the highest payout it’s probably a good idea to give it a miss.
This is clearly a classic slot and so won’t appeal to every type of player. It’s fast-paced and a lot of fun, but is best suited to those who aren’t fussed about bonus features and just want to get down to business and create some winning paylines.
If you like the sound of Jackpot 6000 you can play it at the following casinos:
- Casino Room – This is one of our top-rated casinos and Jackpot 6000 is available here. New players can claim up to £200 in free cash and there are loads of great slots available.
- LeoVegas – The “King of Mobile Casino” offers Jackpot 6000 and many other NetEnt video slots. UK players can claim 20 free spins with no deposit required.
- Mr. Green – Up to 100 free spins are offered for all new players at this award-winning online casino. We highly recommend this site to mobile players in particular.