Thunderstruck is a thrilling slot game powered by Microgaming. It’s one of this legendary British software firm’s best-known slots and has been played millions of times throughout the years. This game whisks us away to the realm of gods and ancient tales and its theme is attention-grabbing and engaging. It’s a well-designed slot with loads of cool features on offer which we will discuss in more depth later.
Thunderstruck – The Essentials
✓ It is brought to you by Microgaming, one of the worlds most well known online slot software developers.
✓ It has five reels and nine paylines. The number of paylines is small in comparison to most other slots.
✓ It has a theme based on the mythological tales of ancient gods. The main focus is on the character and god of thunder Thor. You’ll see the ‘Thunderstruck’ logo at the bottom of the reels.
✓ The Thunderstruck jackpot is x10,000 your line bet. This is a large base game jackpot in comparison with a lot of other slots.
✓ Small stakes players can spin from as little as £/€ 0.05 per spin. The maximum amount that can be staked is £/€ 90 per spin.
Thunderstruck Slot Features
Thunderstruck has a few fun features on offer. These features combined make Thunderstruck an exciting game to play.
☑ Free Spins – 15 free spins can be won each time this round is triggered. All wins during this round will be subject to a x3 multiplier.
☑ Wild Wins – Any wins containing the Thor wild symbol will be multiplied by x2. This can be a huge bonus to players and could make small wins into substantial ones.
☑ Gamble Feature – When you get a winning combination you can choose to either gamble or collect the prize. If you choose to gamble, you’ll have to predict the correct colour of the playing card. If you guess correctly, your payout will be doubled.
How to Play
- Select the number of playlines you want to play. Do this by clicking the clicking the blue “select lines” button. You can play from 1 payline up to 9 paylines.
- Select your coin value. This can be set between 1 and 5 coins. The higher your bet amount, the higher your payouts will be.
- When you’re ready to spin the reels, click the blue spin button located to the far right of the central bar.
✰ If you want to bet the maximum stake, click the blue “bet max” button. Please note that once you click this button it can’t be cancelled and the maximum bet amount will be placed.
✰ You can set the reels to autoplay. You can access this by clicking on the blue “expert” button then click on “autoplay”. You can select up to 100 spins here.
Thunderstruck Slot Tips
Let’s take a look at some handy tips to help you maximize your experience and chances of winning:
- The best way of achieving big wins in this game is through the features. 15 free spins is a reasonable amount and you must take into consideration all wins in this round are x3.
- Look out for any free spins offers being advertised by online casinos. Many casinos offer deposit bonuses which could be beneficial for you to take advantage of.
- Bet in preparation for wilds to form part of your winning combo. This happens fairly often and it’s worth betting as big as possible so you can benefit when it does.
Thunderstruck is an extremely fun slot and it’s easy to see why it’s stood the test of time after playing. The jackpot is much bigger than most other slots offer and the features can provide some sizable wins. If you trigger the free spins and activate the x3 multipliers you should see your balance increase quickly.
Does playing Thunderstruck sound like something you’d like to try? Check out these pre-approved casinos:
✓ Casumo – We always like it when we can recommend this casino. UK players can grab 20 free spins on registering a new account. Lots of fantastic slots await!
✓ Casino Room – This is one of our highest-rated online casinos for slots players. Choose your own welcome bonus and play hundreds of cracking slots, table games, and more.
✓ Fantasino – Play at a casino with endless ongoing rewards and a theme like none you’ve ever seen before. Hundreds of slots and heaps of free spins and rewards await!